For over 25 years, Children in Crisis has been providing education, care and protection for the world’s “forgotten children”. We work closely with communities and local organisations to ensure that the improvements we bring to children’s lives last long after we are gone.
By leaving a charity legacy in your will, you can help us to protect and educate vulnerable children for generations to come. Your gift will ensure that more children are able to receive the loving care they deserve to realise the best in themselves.
What a difference it makes
Your generous gifts can help us reach children in places that are difficult to reach, where even a small improvement can make a world of difference. Your legacy gift can help:
- Build schools in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Run community schools in Afghanistan
- Train primary and secondary school teachers
- Provide stationary, books, and school uniforms
Why leave a legacy gift?
With a gift in your will, you can help these children to shape a better world. Education gives forgotten and vulnerable children a fairer chance in life and allows them to flourish and grow as human beings and contribute positively to their families and communities.
How does it work?
There are several ways you can leave a legacy gift in your will:
- Residuary gift – after all your family and friends have been provided for, you may choose to donate part or all of what is left
- Cash gift – you may donate a set sum of money to charity in your will
- A specific gift – you may choose to donate a specific asset such as jewellery, a first edition book, or anything you think may be of value
Get in touch
If you have any further questions about how you can protect children for generations to come, please contact our team at 020 7627 1040 or [email protected]